Laboratory Technologist Job, Current Medical Jobs,
Position: Internal Medicine Registrer
Analyse samples and release accurate results within reasonable time to guide the Doctors on proper diagnosis and treatment.
- Analyze patient’s specimen and give results within acceptable TAT
- Screen all blood for viral markers and provide accurate results to the Doctor
- Monitors reagents to ensure the section has enough supplies and utilization is within the budgetary allocation
- Perform quality controls to monitor the bias and performance for the Department. Reports faulty equipment to the maintenance department for repairs
- Monitor performance in the unit and communicate challenges in good time to ensure high quality results are achieved at all times
- Assists in training Phlebotomist and students on attachment
- Assists in bleeding patients and donors when required.
- Liaise with the Laboratory Manager on new laboratory procedures to ensure that laboratory is abreast with the fast developing technology
- Process, document and ship PASER samples
- Market services offered in the department
- Degree or Higher Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technologist
- Minimum 3 years work experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Keen on detail with a high degree of accuracy
- Computer literacy
How to apply
If you are interested in the above position and you meet the requirements listed, please send your application together with a detailed CV, copies of Academic Certificates, three  referees and include their telephone contacts and email address to [email protected] so as to reach us not later than 5th February 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please note we do not charge any fee at any stage of our recruitment
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.