Regional Program Finance Analyst Job, Current Finance Kenyan Jobs,
Reporting to the Head of Finance & Accounting, the Regional Program Finance Analyst will be the Key Partner to the Regional Head of Finance, accountable for Program financial risk management through financial planning, monitoring and, financial analysis for decision-making. This role will be responsible for leading the financial planning, budgeting, forecasting, reporting and analysis for region’s programs (Including Opex), and liaising with Program Operations/Strategy & Planning functions, to provide broad decision support analytics whilst ensure completeness and accuracy of programmatic financial data.
The successful candidate will be based in Ghana or Kenya.
WAYS YOU CAN CONTRIBUTE
- Finance business partner to the Regional Finance Head.
- Provide end-to-end financial support, providing financial information, tools, analysis, and insight, enabling more effective & informed decisions and driving strategy.
- Structure, build, and maintain financial and decision-making models to develop meaningful insights and actionable recommendations for the program’s portfolio.
- Strategically support the decision making on tools and technology to understand how different systems and tools work together to enable data/information of decision making.
- Support board reporting for the Finance function and Regional Director.
- Develop & drive the budgeting cycle for Programs Function (Disbursement, Commitments and Opex) and providing analysis and explanation of current and historic performance in collaboration with the enterprise FP&A team.
- Build and maintain rolling forecast (per agreed accuracy KPIs & timeframes) Opex, commitments and disbursements and linkages on how the foundation is tracking towards delivery of strategic objectives and achievement of its DQ & Impact obligations.
- Accountable for ensuring programmatic financial data in the grant management system is complete and accurate per agreed timelines and coordinating the month end processes for Financial reporting across the region.
- Ensure dashboards to track key performance metrics and monitor the foundation’s performance as regards the programs portfolio as complete & accurate in a timely manner.
- Provide management with insights into drivers of strategic objectives, as well as risks and opportunities.
- Liaise with Programs teams for inputs to aid in consolidation of monthly management reports together with the Program Finance & Enterprise FP&A Team & the Strategy planning teams.
- Collaborate with Accounting and FP&A to optimize and expedite FP&A inputs to the monthly close process.
- Prepare succinct and clear executive presentations (financial information) that simplify complex topics, often with time sensitive deliverables.
- Lead and drive the quality, timeliness and accuracy of reporting for the finance team within the region including putting in place controls and support structures for the team.
- Undertake Variance analysis of reported data to generate insights for the teams to drive resource allocation and decision support
- Integrate impact measurement into forecasting and reporting processes.
- Develop and embed reporting processes & routines together with the Regional Finance Heads across the program finance teams that enable availability of accurate and timely information for decision support for the programs teams & continuously identify opportunities for improvement.
- Any other tasks as maybe required from time to time.
WHO YOU ARE
- A Bachelor’s Degree, Qualified or Part Qualified or another relevant qualification is required.
- 7-10 years of experience in a highly quantitative role, with rigorous forecast and analytics reporting accountability.
- A minimum of 3 years in a supervisory capacity.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance and Accounting or related field.
- Experience in a similar role within a large global organization would be an added advantage.
- Significant demonstrated experience in forecasting, budgeting and reporting.
- Working knowledge of recording financial transaction.
- Depth of Regional FP&A business partnering experience is required.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills and Microsoft office skills.
- Ability to present financial information in a clear and concise manner to various senior stakeholder including to a Board level audience.
- Experience in use of analysis tools such as Power BI, to distil complex issues into simple models and decision-making frameworks.
- Strong written and oral communications skills with excellent attention to detail and ability to connect dots across a large organization.
- Self-starter, proactive with strong collaboration and teamwork abilities.
- Intellectual curiosity and willingness to effectively challenge the status quo.
- Excellent quantitative skills, with the ability to build detailed models in Excel.
- Integrity, excellent judgment, and discretion.
- Excellent stakeholder management and presentation skills.
- Flexible, adaptable, and able to execute a range of job duties and changing priorities.
- Possess excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills with the ability to articulate information to a variety of constituents across cultures.
- Possess professional maturity, sensitivity with different cultures, and impeccable integrity that exemplify the Foundation’s values.
- Demonstrate a commitment to Mastercard Foundation’s values and vision.
Deadline: 14th March 2022
How To Apply
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.