Marketing Representative Job at Alternate Doors
Responsibilities for the Marketing Representative Job
- Conduct market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
- Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas
- Collaborate with marketing and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels
- Assist in analyzing marketing data to help shape future marketing strategies
- Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned
Requirements for Marketing Representative Job
- Minimum Diploma in Marketing,Communications or equivalent
- Well-organized and detail oriented
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind
- The job is to be paid in 50% commissions.
- The candidate will mainly concentrate in Banks,Micro Finances,Law Firms and Real Estates.
- The candidate MUST read AUCTIONEER ACT 1996.
How To Apply
If you feel you fit this role, please click here to apply.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.