Marketing Manager Jobs at Indepth Research Services Ltd
Location: Nairobi, Kenya.
We are Africa’s leading capacity building and research consultancy firm offering technical consultancy and training services designed for individual and organizations in the agriculture, climate change and environment; disaster management; education; food and nutrition; health; humanitarian relief; logistics and telecommunication; recovery and reconstruction; safety and security; water and sanitation sectors.
We seek to recruit an aggressive, confident, fluent, mature and creative Marketing Manager to manage all communications, both internally and externally on full time basis.
Marketing Manager Job Responsibilities
- Plan, prepare and present persuasive approaches and pitches to potential corporate clients
- Use an existing network of company contacts to generate new business
- Embrace proactive management of strategy, plans and execution.
- Develop and implement a marketing strategy to acquire more registrations for training.
- Research and identify the needs of corporates and customize packages best suited for them.
- Identify and grow opportunities within assigned territory achieving set sales targets
- Attend corporate client meetings
- Grow and retain existing corporate accounts by presenting new solutions and services to them
- Follow up on potential clients and close sales
- Daily status reports on client meetings and sales strategy
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
Qualifications for the Digital Marketing Jobs
- Should have a marketing related Degree and a master degree in marketing, public relations or international relations.
- At least 4 years’ experience in marketing a consultancy firm working with public sector and not for profits clientele.
- Experience in the areas of digital marketing (mass emails, social media, SEO/SEM, blogging in any fast paced company).
- Excellent networking and prospecting skills.
- Knowledge of international business.
- Experience in managing a team and performance management systems.
- Experience in using and coordinating the use of a CRM.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to training and coach staff.
- Self – motivated, Confident and outgoing personality
- A Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Should be able to comply with daily reports.
How to Apply
If you meet the above criteria, please send your application letter and CV to [email protected] with the subject title ‘Marketing Manager’ on or before 6th November 2017.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Kindly indicate current/expected salary on your CV.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.