Marketing Manager Job, Current Sales & Marketing Jobs,
Our client, Society Stores Supermarket, a fast-growing mass market Kenyan supermarket focused on delivering quality goods at affordable prices, is looking for a dynamic, innovative and result-orientated individual to fill in the following position:
Reporting to the Director, the Marketing Manager will be responsible for building awareness of the Retails stores and the brand by developing and executing on marketing strategies using consumer statistics, like income information, buying trends and value perceptions, retail marketing managers develop promotional strategies that can help companies meet their financial goals.
- Developing strategies and tactics to boost Society’s reputation and drive qualified traffic towards the stores
- Tracking and analysing the performance of advertising campaigns, managing the marketing budget and ensuring that all marketing material is in line with our brand identity
- Producing valuable and engaging content for Society’s social media channels that attracts and converts our target groups
- Evaluating and optimizing marketing and pricing strategies.
- Preparing and monitoring the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
- Generating new business leads / corporate sales generations from the branch locations
- Increasing brand awareness and market share.
- Coordinating marketing strategies with the sales, financial, public relations, and production departments.
- Overseeing branding, advertising, and promotional campaigns executions from suppliers to the branches
- Preparing and presenting quarterly and annual reports to senior management.
- Proposing and implementing Marketing plans to increase productivity, performance and effectiveness of the operations
- Proposing and taking necessary measures towards continuous reduction of the operational costs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
- At least 3 to 5 years in Retail in marketing or customer service department
- Very Strong knowledge of website analytics tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
- Excellent business communication and presentation skills
- Multi-channel consumer / retail marketing understanding and experience
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to [email protected] stating the subject heading ‘MARKETING MANAGER” by 22nd December 2020 clearly indicating their current and expected remuneration (MUST), daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees. The position is filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.