Marketing Manager Jobs, Communication Jobs February 2021,
Position: Marketing Manager
Reporting To Chief Executive Officer
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our Sacco and drive qualified traffic with maximum
- Oversees current offerings and comes up with initiatives for new products or services
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences market, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments
- Researches and analyses market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products, and other relevant information to form marketing
- Provides integrated marketing analytical solutions across customers and channels, contributing to in-market action plans;
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution . including and not limited to Organizing events such as, exhibitions, open days ,educational tours etc.
- Planning, developing and implementing PR strategies;
- Liaising with, and answering enquiries from media, individuals and other organizations, often via telephone and email;
- Preparing and supervising the production of publicity brochures, handouts, direct mail leaflets, promotional materials etc
- Maintaining and updating information on the Sacco’s website, and engaging with users on social media sites such as Whatsapp, Twitter and Facebook together with the ICT manager;
- Fostering community relations through events such as open days, involvement in community initiatives such as CSR etc;
- Build strategic relationships and partnerships with key industry players, and all stakeholders
- Deliver business reports to the CEO on a regular basis;
- Any other lawful duties as may be assigned
- Must have a minimum of C+ in KCSE, with a C+ in both English and Mathematics.
- Bachelors’ degree in Commerce –Marketing Option or a Business Degree with a Diploma or master’s degree in Marketing from a recognized university
- 3 years working experience in the grade of Marketing Manager or a comparable position with similar responsibilities in a busy organization.
- A valid driving
- A valid certificate of good
- Computer proficiency in computer application, especially in accounting packages and systems.
- Membership in a professional association will be an added
- Must have a minimum age of 30 years
How to Apply
Times U Sacco Ltd. Is a licensed deposit taking Sacco operating within the country with our headquarters at Nkubu, Meru. We are seeking highly competent and outstanding individuals to fill the following positions.The applications to reach the undersigned via mail ([email protected]) or via post on or before Friday 12th February 2021.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.