Marketing Internship, Latest Internships,
Savanna Edge Technologies offers technology solutions to corporates in Kenya. The company has introduced Vehicle Speed Governors installation and servicing following a government directive that all vehicles should have a speed governor. The company won a major dealership with one of the biggest manufacturers.
With regard to this, we are currently seeking THREE (3) marketing personnel to join our Sales and Marketing team as interns for 3 months.
- Work closely with the supervisor to to market the services to corporates and develop and execute a clear plan on how the business will tell its story, position its brand and that of its product pipeline in each appropriate digital channel including the tone and voice
- Work with team in managing and executing ad campaigns on Google AdWords, Facebook Ads and more
- Assist team in producing high quality media content that delivers the greatest value for our entire product pipeline
- Run digital marketing campaigns and other growth initiatives end-to-end (acquisition, activation, retention, loyalty)
- Generate new business and use existing network in the industry
- Achieving sales targets on monthly basis
- Identify new sales opportunities within existing accounts
- Delivering sales presentations to new customers
- Attending customer meetings
- Maintaining and expanding relationships with existing customers
- Follow up of sales leads and closing the deal
- Managing a portfolio of accounts
- Interact and coordinate with the sales team and other staff members in other departments
- Completing all the administrative sales work as required
- Preparing and submitting timely weekly and monthly sales reports
- Degree/Diploma in business or related field
- Result-oriented with ability to work under strict deadlines and meet sales targets
- A high sales drive and a strong will to succeed
- Mature, confident, articulate and with strong communication skills
HOW TO APPLY:
- Send an application cover email and CV to email@example.com 15th November 2020. (Your cover email should include a summary of who you are and why you believe you will be the best in marketing and public relations).
- The subject of your email should be: APPLICATION FOR MARKETING INTERNSHIP/2020/NAIROBI.
- State your current area of residence.
- Any previous employer(s) and their contacts.
- Whether you are currently working or not (However, this is not a requirement for employment as the position targets those working and those not currently employed).
- Your education history.
- STAGE 1: Review of all CVs and communication.
- STAGE 2: Selected candidates briefly trained on the services and directed on how to market to a given select number of companies through call and submit the report in the required format. (Any business gotten at this stage will attract 10% commission). Proceeding from this stage will entirely depend on conversions made and adherence to reporting requirement. This stage two takes 3 days.
- STAGE 3: Selection of the successful candidates and further training.
Savanna Edge Technologies will only contact candidates that will be selected for interviews. All the teams will continue working from home but with weekly online meetings and physical trainings or meetings when required.
N/B: This advert is not a guarantee of job. Only successful applicants will be contacted. Savanna Edge Technologies does not charge for any advert and does not therefore take responsibility for any fees paid for job adverts.