Marketer Jobs, Marketing Jobs, Communication Jobs, Content Creation Jobs, Jobsikaz Jobs
Our client is an online learning platform custom made for Africa. They provide online courses tailor made for Africans, to help them succeed in all areas of life.
They are looking for a Marketer (female), someone who has great people skills, is highly organized and project centric, loves technology and is willing to handle different tasks across various company functions. The service champion will be responsible for supporting the Business Development Manager in several key areas, highlighted below.
Sales & Marketing
- Recruit and manage Instructors
- Communicate with Customers (both individuals and businesses) using our digital marketing tools such as email marketing newsletters, social media channels, whatsapp and phone calls
- Event organization
- Quality assurance – reviewing courses before they are published
- Writing for the company’s blog and assisting with online content management across various channels
- Business admin tasks
- Assist with supplier management
- Assist with statutory tasks
- Handle team welfare
The preferred candidate must have had experience in the above roles
- Bachelor’s degree
- Passionate about empowering others
- Proactive and passionate about personal growth and self-improvement
- Value honesty, integrity and accountability
- Excellent written and verbal skills, attention to detail and good grammar
- Excellent people skills with a high level of Professionalism
- High degree of self-drive and creativity – out of the box thinking
- Ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment, with diverse customers and industries
- Experienced with Microsoft Office: PowerPoint, excel, word etc., and Google Drive
- Tech Savvy (able to pick up new technologies quickly) and interested in tech and apps
- Have a positive attitude and a willingness to learn, someone who is hungry to grow and learn and will gain the necessary skills quickly while on the job
- Ladies encouraged to apply
How to Apply
Interested applicants to send their cvs to [email protected] Only shortlisted candidates’ will be contacted.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.