Our client is a leading market research company in Africa and is currently seeking for suitable candidates to fill the following vacant position;
Reports To: Associate Research Director
Main Purpose of the Job
To head the syndicated research unit in business planning, client service and project management to achieve the Company’s business objectives.
- Achieving the agreed monthly & annual business targets
- Ensuring operating systems are adhered to in execution of all projects
- Client relationship management including prospecting, brief taking, proposal preparing, field and analysis briefing and overseeing and report presentation
- Ensuring the completion of the necessary documentation on approval of proposal to facilitate proper and early commissioning and payment of projects
- Overseeing the execution of research projects to ensure timely and accurate execution of all parts of the projects
- Regular follow up with key client contacts on existing and potential research projects
- Developing and growing the team of people working with you, by motivating, training, appraising and guiding them
- Collecting the final payment and getting client feedback on research projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, statistics, commerce, economics or any other related field
- Good presentation and writing skills
- At least five years’ market research experience
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements please apply by either uploading or updating your CV Here under the ‘Marketing, Media & Brand’ category.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.