Market Research Analyst Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Marketing Jobs, Research Analysis Jobs, Quantitative Surveyor Jobs, Market Analysis Jobs, Marketing Researcher Jobs, Finance Jobs,Jobsikaz Jobs
Our client is one of the largest consumer products companies in developing countries dealing in fast moving consumer goods including baby, women and home care products.
- Understand business objectives and design surveys to discover prospective customers’ preferences.
- Collect data on consumers, competitors and market place and consolidate information into actionable items, reports and presentations.
- Provide competitive analysis on various companies’ market offerings, identify market trends, pricing/business models, sales and methods of operation.
- Design highly effective consumer marketing initiatives to increase consumer purchases.
- Drive the launch and management of company products in the market;
- Support various sales drives and activities through marketing.
- Perform valid and reliable market research SWOT analysis
- Report on market sales trend and conduct competitor analysis on monthly basis.
- Degree/ Diploma in Marketing.
- 1-2 years marketing experience
- Previous experience in FMCG company is preferable.
- Familiarity with CRM programs.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should email their CV stating their current salary to [email protected] quoting the job title, “MARKET RESEARCH ANALYST” on the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.