Market Research Analyst Job, Latest Sales & Marketing Jobs,
With data and intelligence being one of the most important needs for companies to succeed, the needs for a researcher and analyst that understands those needs and ensures accuracy and integrity is extremely critical. With over 12 years of experience as an analyst and the founder of a business intelligence and research firm, we have contributed to the success of dozens and dozens of project and companies and would love to see join us.
- Conducting operations research and economic analysis studies
- Performing a variety of assignments in the areas of product research, market management and market research, using a knowledge of market research and marketing concepts,
- Evaluating business and marketing strategies to identify and recommend areas to focus upon for improvements to and growth of FAS business performance.
- Conducting and/or participating in complex studies in marketing research, which includes data analysis, statistical modeling and query building, formatting, and programming skills to support sales and marketing efforts.
- Developing data driven recommendations and operational alternatives, which are presented to marketing management.
- Making recommendations in various formats to audiences in formal and informal settings.
- Degree in Marketing and any other business-related degree.
- Age – Below 35 years.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should email their CV stating their current salary to email@example.com quoting the job title, “MARKET RESEARCH ANALYST” on the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.