Market Coordinator Job, Current Sales & Marketing Jobs,
We are looking to onboard an experienced marketing coordinator who will market products by developing and implementing marketing strategies and advertising campaigns, being the face and voice of our brands.
Executing the different problem brand solution activities as per PDU plan
- Consistency in dispensing proper brand attributes on ground by keeping abreast with new development
- Conduct well-choreographed Product demonstration within the planned, agreed and approved route plan for the entire 75 day run.
- Offering support to the GT and MT sales team during specially designed campaigns/ activations as communicated by the TME
- Creating awareness of the slow-moving products through consumer engagement about the brand, USPS emphasis, price communication, endorsements by the public and referral to key retailers in the area where the products are available
Market intelligence & Information management
- Ensure accurate reports are generated from each activation, reporting daily on WhatsApp and weekly on their ROI. Should conduct on ground intelligence and report any competitor activity through the quickest means of communication possible.
- Advise the management on the Brand & Product Challenges, consumer perception, pricing issues, packaging and other areas of brand improvement
Company Assets Management
- Overseeing ALL functions of the unit. Ensure that the company vehicle and equipment are in good condition all the time, in case of any breakdown, communication should be made to the relevant authorities
- Ensure all the Municipal and NEMA fees are paid, county branding licenses for the vehicle is paid and reconciliation done in time
Cash Advance and resources Management
- Maintain and manage a cash float of Ksh 30,000 for stocks uplift from Company, Wholesalers & retailers
- Pulling out stocks limited to the slow-moving products from the retail outlets to boost confidence by the retailers
Product awareness & Visibility
- Point of Sales Materials Deployment and management – Ensure Maximum placement of POS materials in the outlets for visibility purposes, Send all the reports in time, daily reports on WhatsApp and weekly on ROI
- Outlets product merchandise to ensure proper visibility and ultimate takeaway
- Use the correct daily allocation when doing POS placement, dispensing material and product giveaways. Be able to attract the crowd through both the product demo and Entertainment
- Oversee the unit in the product demo and should be able to pool the crowd with music as he sells the brand USPs in the simplest and most understandable language.
Leadership, Training & Reporting
- Offering a seasoned leadership to the brand ambassador and the casual deployed for the purposes of market storming.
- Ensure the BA is well equipped with resources, brand knowledge, neat and have medical licenses to enable in execution of the duties
- Daily reporting and updating the sales teams, TL’s and other teams on the route’s, market gaps and referred and interested customers for follow-up
- Daily Activities report, customer and consumer feedback as well as Competition reactions. Supported with the daily sales achieved
- Weekly stock reconciliation on both wet sampling and sales stocks report – Referrals recruited
Qualifications & Skills
- Diploma/Certificate in business, Marketing or broadcasting field and identified potential wholesalers
- Experience in mobilizing crowds
- 1 year of experience in a similar role
- Customer Service, Computer literacy, Supervisory, Communications skills, Administrative skills
- Funny & Creative
- Strong interpersonal relations
- Able to work within harsh conditions
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, have the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (PDU MC) to [email protected] by 6th February 2021.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.