Manufacturing & Agribusiness Officer Jobs, Engineering Jobs, MSEA Jobs
Ref. No: MSEA- 10/7/2019 (MSEA Grade 7)
This is the entry and training grade for this cadre. An officer at this level will work under the supervision and guidance of an experienced officer.
Duties and responsibilities will entail:-
- Implementation of Agribusiness policies, strategies, programmes and projects
- Identification of Agribusiness investment opportunities and preparation of bankable projects for Agro-Industries;
- Facilitation of increased investment Agribusiness;
- cluster development and Agribusiness value chains;
- Preparation of pre-feasibility and feasibility studies to facilitate Agribusiness investments;
- Facilitation conducive environment for increased investment in Agribusiness;
- Promote food safety and quality standards in Agribusiness;
- Promote skills development and technology transfer in Agribusiness
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: Mathematics, Entrepreneurship, Biological/Physical Sciences, Project Planning and Management, Statistics, Engineering (Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Chemical, Industrial, Electronics, Metallurgy, Aeronautical, Agricultural), Agriculture, Animal Sciences, Food technology, Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics, Textile Technology, Production Technology. Leather Sciences, Wood Sciences, Veterinary Medicine, Pharmacy, Geology, Environmental Science, Chemistry, Biochemistry, and Computer Science from a recognized institution;
- Proficiency in computer applications.
In addition, all prospective candidates MUST satisfy the requirements of leadership and integrity as set out in Chapter six (6) of the constitution of Kenya and attach the following documents to their applications:-
- Ethics and Anti-corruption Commission clearance Certificate (EACC)
- Kenya Revenue Authority Tax compliance Certificate (KRA)
- Higher Education Loans Board clearance Certificate(HELB)
- Certificate of Good Conduct from Criminal Investigation Department (CID)
- Certificate from Credit Reference Bureau
How To Apply
If you clearly believe that you to meet the criteria given above, please submit your sealed application letters with detailed CV, copies of academic certificates, 3 referees with their e-mail addresses and telephone contacts; quoting the Reference Number for the job being applied on both the envelop and the application letter.
All applications should either be sent through the post office or hand delivered or emailed to the Chief Executive Officer not later than 30th July, 2019.
The Chief Executive Officer
Micro and Small Enterprise Authority (MSEA)
Utalii House 10th Floor, Left wing
P.O. Box 48823-00100
Email: [email protected]
MSEA is an equal opportunity employer .Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Canvassing in any form or failure to attach any of the stipulated documents shall lead to automatic disqualification
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.