Graduate ECDE Teacher Job, Teaching Kenya Jobs 2022,
Mandera County Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following vacant positions in the various County Department as per the constitution of Kenya 2010 and County Government Act No 17 of 2012.
ECDE TEACHER III/ASSISTANT ECDE TEACHER I/GRADUATE ECDE TEACHER III – JG, “K/H/G’’ ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY (150) POSTS
Terms of service –Permanent and Pensionable
- Facilitate learning;
- Developing and facilitating play/learning activities that will enable children enjoy living and learning through play in ECDE Centers;
- Developing relevant play/learning materials for both normal and children with special needs;
- Preparing and developing schemes of work, lesson plan and daily program of activities, assessment and evaluation of children progress and keeping other profession records;
- Participate in the training of ECDE trainers at the Centers;
- Play managerial role in the Centre;
- Planning the ECDE Centre programmes;
- Mobilize and sensitize communities on the need for ECDE.
- Encouragement of creativity of children.
- Provide enabling environment for the child’s growth and development;
- Provide primary care, health and nutrition to children under their care;
- Manage the ECDE Centre facilities and undertake enrolment of children in the Centre;
- Keeping and maintaining professional records (schemes of work, lesson plans, learning materials, progress records and daily programmed activities);
- Teach both academic and co-curriculum activities and ensure safety and welfare of children at the Centre;
- Provide early stimulation for the future development of a child;
- Ensuring conducive learning environment;
- Safeguard children rights;
- Ensure early identification of disabilities, assessment and intervention
- Be a Kenyan citizen;
- Kenya certificate of secondary education certificate
- Certificate in early childhood Development and Education offered by KNEC/Ministry of Education or its approved equivalent.
- Diploma in Early Childhood Development and Education offered by KNEC or its recognized equivalent.
- Degree in Early Childhood Development and Education from recognized institution in Kenya or its recognized equivalent;
- Certificate in computer application;
- Certificate in Competency Based Curriculum (will be an added advantage)
- Be registered with TSC (teachers service commission)
- Two (2) years relevant work experience;
- Communication/teaching skills;
- Satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the constitution on Leadership and Integrity.
How to Apply
Interested applicant should fill in Mandera County employment application form and attach copies of Certificates, Testimonials and Identity card. The Form can be downloaded from Mandera County Website www.mandera.go.ke or obtained from Mandera County Public Service Board office.
No online application will be accepted. Mandera County Public Service Board is an equal opportunity employer and corruption free entity.
Incomplete application form will not be accepted and giving false information in the application form will lead to automatic disqualification. The Board will not accept any other form of application except Mandera County Government employments application form.
Applications should reach the County Public Service Board on or before 18th March, 2022 at 4.00pm.
Application should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked on the left side the position applied for and vacancy number and;
Mandera County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box 356-70300, Mandera
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.