Manager Job at People Foco
Our client, the leading cleaning company in Kenya is seeking to fill the position of the Manager.
Duties for the Manager Job
- Allocate precise and clear instructions of work to be performed on a daily basis to all team members.
- To plan and prioritise own work and to be responsible for the planning and organising the work of the cleaning team.
- Produce and monitor rotas for cleaning staff, to ensure that all areas are systematically cleaned and maintained to optimum conditions of cleanliness.
- To provide a high level of customer service to clients and visitors.
- Inform the Director in good time of any purchases to be made.
- Train, monitor and coach all cleaning staff.
- Identify and provide solution to day to day problems, in accordance with set procedures and guidelines.
- To deal with unexpected occurrences or disciplinary matters and refer them to the Director.
- To put new approaches or preventative measures in place to avoid reoccurrence of problems that may arise.
- To induct new members of the cleaning team.
- To conduct Performance reviews and development plans and
- Any other duties that you may be assigned by the Director from time to time.
Manager Job Qualifications
- Degree/Diploma in Business Management.
- Diploma in International House Keeping and Accommodation or any relevant cleaning certification.
- At least 3 years of experience serving in in the same capacity.
- Sound knowledge of the safe operation of floor cleaning equipment and use of industrial cleaning materials.
- Experience of supervising the work of others.
- Able to prioritise own and others work and use resources effectively.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to work effectively with others
- Effective decision maker and problem Solver.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates to send their CVs to [email protected]. Clearly indicate, ‘Manager- Cleaning Company’ on the subject of the email.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.