Manager Jobs, Kenya Airways Jobs
Job purpose statement
To effectively plan, identify, acquire physical business facilities and premises to serve the company’s business needs, as well as co-ordinate in-house and out-sourced support services to meet business requirements in an efficient manner across the network for office occupancy and comfort of KQ staff and tenants.
- Review and ensure Facilities contracts and leases, statutory documentation across the network so as to conform with Company and Legal requirements in order to minimize Company risk exposures and reduce costs.
- Generate and optimize on rental revenues from Kenya Airways owned Facilities assets.
- Set, manage and monitor budgets and prepare financial reports.
- Research and inform the business on any new regulation relating to Facilities.
- Ensure implementation of new legal requirements of Facilities as per the Law.
- Follow up to conclusion of Kenya Airways assets with Legal matters.
- Develop, implement and maintain a sectional contract depository folder for record and ease of access to the business.
- Ensure safe and secure operation and working environment that conforms to statutory requirements.
- Lead, develop and motivate direct reports and teams effectively.
- Develop and Implement alert system for lease management and planned office services including outstations.
- Develop and implement training programs for the section.
- A degree, preferably Bachelor of Arts in Land Economics, or related discipline with 7 years minimum experience.
- 5 years minimum experience in busy property management firm at managerial level or related environment.
- Knowledge of analytical/systematic approach processes.
- Knowledge of inventory control systems.
- Registration with institute of surveyor’s distinct advantage.
- Experience in human and material resource management.
- Proficiency and experience in Properties and lease management.
- Ability to read and interpret Engineering Diagrams.
- Technical Reporting Skills.
- Computer literate.
- Legal knowledge on contracts.