Managed Security Services Jobs, Engineering Jobs, ICT Jobs, Computer Science Jobs, Safaricom Jobs
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy within the `Cyber Security Department within the wider Corporate Security Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to the Head of Department – Cyber Security, the Managed Cyber Security Services Senior Manager is the key player in the Managed Cyber Security Services Team for the client, serving as the delivery management focal point for operational governance and oversees the day-to-day activities of the delivery team.
The Managed Cyber Security Services Senior Manager will oversee the Managed Cyber Security Section, in developing and maintaining the overall service delivered by the team to its clients, ensuring the services delivered meet the client requirements, support the overall business plan and are cost effective, ensuring the section is meeting its strategic objectives.
Also in this role, the Managed Cyber Security Services Senior Manager will be accountable for all initiatives geared towards the building and maintenance of the services that will be delivered as part of the overall Section. The Senior Manager will lead in the management of all tasks, working with service delivery teams, peers and clients to ensure that the information and services implemented are delivered and operating smoothly. S/He will manage all commercial & technical aspects of the sales cycle, and will play a leading role in the development of the Managed Security pre-sales organization.
- The person in this functional role will need to be knowledgeable in all aspects of commercialisation, design and implementation of complex security value propositions.
- Provide oversight and management for operational Managed Cyber Security activities, processes and polices as required
- Work to build out and enhance a team of Managed Cyber Security Services professionals
- Own strategic accounts where onsite personnel are deployed
- Perform regular portfolio reviews and status updates
- Oversee sectional tasks as they seek to leverage existing Cyber Security Infrastructure to deliver solutions that solve customer problems
- Create a climate that fosters research and development (R&D) efforts in the Managed Cyber Security space, thus channelling input into the departmental Cyber Security Strategy & Innovation Roadmap
- Act as a primary liaison within the Cyber Security department, working with service delivery teams, peers and clients to ensure that the information and services implemented are delivered and operating smoothly
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Eng./Computer Science/Technology Management (or equivalent) from a recognised university;
- At least one professional Information Security Qualification: CISM/CISA/CISSP/CEH/CCSP
- At least 6+ years of experience in managed services leadership experience with security or Infrastructure Service offerings for enterprises, ideally in a cyber-security setting.
- Hands-on experiencing in building out and enhancing a team of managed services professionals
- Prior supervisory or technical team lead experience
- Experience in crisis management
- Proven hands-on experience in Microsoft & *nix Operating Systems
- Advanced Networking Competencies: CCNA/CCNP
- Experience in the use of vulnerability assessment tools
- Proven experience in Security Information & Event Management Platforms: e.g. Splunk, ArcSight, QRadar, etc.
- Proven experience in Cloud Technologies: Cisco UCS and VMware (or equivalent)
- Broad familiarity with Security Technologies within other disciplines is a definite bonus
- Familiarity with Information Security Management Systems and Standards (ISO 27001, PCI-DSS, etc.)
- Working knowledge of the broader threat landscape and the ability to distil technology trends, and explain complex behaviours in simple terms
- Working knowledge of cloud-based platforms (e.g. Google Apps, MS Office365, VMWARE, ESXi, AWS, Salesforce, ServiceNow, Okta, OneLogin, Dropbox, Box, etc.).
- Experience with POCs and Demos
How to Apply