Registered Nurse Job, Nursing Jobs In Kenya 2022,
- Diploma in any of the following Disciplines: Kenya Registered Community Health Nursing, Kenya Registered Nursing; Kenya Registered Midwifery, Kenya Registered Nursing/Midwifery or Kenya Registered Nursing/Mental Health and Psychiatry from a recognized institution;
- Registration Certificate issued by the Nursing Council of Kenya;
- Valid practicing license from the Nursing Council of Kenya;
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution
- Implementing application of the nursing process at the health service delivery point;
- Coordinating the provision of appropriate healthcare service including Integrated Management of Childhood Illnesses (IMCI), Integrated Management of Adolescents and Adulthood Illnesses (IMAI), immunization, reproductive health;
- Designing health education and counselling interventions for patients/clients and community on identified health needs;
- Managing a service delivery department; monitoring and evaluating health care at the health service delivery department; preparing training plans/programmes for nurses at the service delivery department;
- Facilitating the referral of patients and clients appropriately;
- Facilitating patients’ admission and initiate discharge plans;
- Keeping up-to-date records of nursing staff:
- Facilitating availability of resources for keeping clinical environment tidy and safe;
- Ensuring effective utilization and safety of assigned medical supplies and equipment;
- Coordinating school health programmes, occupational health activities and home-based care services;
- Conducting clinical teaching and assessment of nursing staff and students;
- Coaching and mentoring of staff
- Conducting desk reviews on health reports and implementing recommendations related to nursing;
- Analyzing data for research and compiling reports.
How to Apply
Written applications enclosing current Curriculum Vitae, Copies of academic and professional certificates and ID card should be submitted in a sealed envelope and addressed to:
Makueni County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 49 – 90300
Or delivered by hand at the reception desk at Makueni County Public Service Board Offices located past Makueni Girls, Opposite Wote Technical Training Institute to be received on or before close of business on Thursday, 23rd June, 2022.
- The Job Application Form (https://makuenipsb.go.ke/cpsbdocuments/Makueni%20County%20Job%20Application%20Form.pdf)
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original National Identity cards, birth certificate, Certificates and Testimonials at the interview.
- The Makueni County Government is an equal opportunity employer; Youth, Women, Persons with Disabilities and other disadvantaged persons are encouraged to apply.
- Affirmative action as stipulated in the constitution shall be applied.
- The Board does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.