Nutrition & Dietetics Technologist Job, County Government Jobs Kenya 2021,
Makueni County Public Service Board is a body corporate established under Section 57 of the County Governments Act 2012 whose mandate includes appointing persons to hold or act in the offices of County Public Service.
In order to strengthen the capacity of the Public Service, the Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following positions as per Article 176 of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 and Sections 45, 50 and 51 of the County Governments Act 2012.
NUTRITION AND DIETETICS TECHNOLOGIST III (2 POSTS)
Terms of Service: Three (3) year Contract
Salary : Kshs. 40,000/=
Duties and responsibilities at this level will entail:
- Implementing nutrition programmes
- Providing nutrition services in health care facilities
- Conducting nutrition assessments, collecting compiling nutrition data;
- Providing nutrition health education and demonstrations
- Counselling of patients with specific nutritional needs;
- Monitoring preparation of therapeutic feeds
- Implementation outpatient and impatient supplementary and therapeutic feeling programmes
- Promoting maternal infant and young children feeding programmes and providing micronutrient supplementation;
- Be a Kenyan
- Diploma in community Nutrition, Clinical Nutrition or Nutrition and Dietetics from a recognized institution
- Registration by the Council of the Institute of Nutrition and Dietetics (CIND)
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution;
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results
- Satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010
How to Apply
Written applications enclosing Dully filled Makueni Job Application Form, Current Curriculum Vitae, Copies of academic and professional certificates and ID card should be submitted in a sealed envelope and addressed to;
The Ag. Chief Executive Officer
Makueni County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 49 – 90300
Or delivered by hand at the reception desk at Makueni County Public Service Board Offices located past Makueni Girls, Opposite Wote Technical Training Institute to be received on or before 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, 23rd September, 2021.
- The Job Application Form can be downloaded from the County Public Service Board website; www.makuenipsb.go.ke
- Candidates should attach relevant academic and professional certificates, National Identity Card, practice licence and professional registration certificate (where necessary).
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original National Identity cards, Certificates and Testimonials at the interview.
- The Makueni County Government is an equal opportunity employer; Youth, Women, Persons with Disabilities and other disadvantaged persons are encouraged to apply.
- Affirmative action as stipulated in the constitution shall be applied.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
- The Board does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process. Payment of any form of fee will lead to automatic disqualification.
Ag. Chief Executive Officer
MAKUENI COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD