Personal Secretary Jobs at Makueni
Personal Secretary Responsibilities
- Recording dictation in shorthand and transcribing it in typewritten form;
- Typing from drafts, manuscripts or recording from dictation machines;
- Processing data;
- Operating office equipment;
- Attending to visitors/clients;
- Handling telephone calls and appointment;
- Ensuring security of office records, equipment and documents, including classified materials;
- Preparing responses to simple routine correspondence; and
- Undertaking any other secretarial duties that may be assigned.
Qualifications for the Personal Secretary Job
- Working experience of a minimum period of 5 years.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Secretarial Studies or a Bachelor of Business and Office Management or equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution.
- Be of high integrity, motivated, and a team player.
- Possess advanced computer application skills.
- Possess good oral and written communication skills in both English and Kiswahili.
- Have attended a Senior Secretarial course lasting not less than (2) weeks from a recognized institution.
- Have demonstrated professional competence and managerial capability as reflected in work performance and results.
How to Apply
Written applications enclosing current Curriculum Vitae, Copies of academic and professional certificates, ID card and clearance from the various institutions as listed below should be submitted in a sealed envelope and addressed to:
Makueni County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box 49 – 90300,
Or delivered by hand at the reception desk at Makueni County Public Service Board Offices located past Makueni Girls, Opposite Wote Technical Training Institute.
All the applications should reach the Secretary, County Public Service Board, on or before 5th October 2017.
NOTE:All applicants are required to obtain clearance from the following Institutions;
The Criminal Investigation Department (CID).
The Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA).
The Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC).
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.