Assistant Animal Health Officers Job, Agricultural Kenyan Job Vacancies 2022,
For appointment to this post, candidate must have the following:
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade C or its equivalent
- A Diploma in Animal Health or Animal health and production from a recognized institution
- A certificate in Environmental Health Science (Meat Inspection) from a recognized institution
- Be registered and retained by the Kenya Veterinary Board
Duties and Responsibilities
This is at entry level grade. An officer will normally be posted in a ward and will be required to work under supervision and guidance by senior and more experienced officers in undertaking the following duties:
- Meat inspection services;
- Disease control activities such as disease search, vaccination and enforcement of livestock movement regulations including quarantines and management of livestock markets;
- Participating in the training of stakeholders in vector control programmes;
- Advising farmers on good veterinary practices;
- Collecting data and preparing reports on animal health, products and markets;
- Providing advice on animal breeding and welfare;
- Collecting samples for livestock disease diagnosis
How to Apply
Written applications enclosing current Curriculum Vitae, Copies of academic and professional certificates and ID card should be submitted in a sealed envelope and addressed to:
Makueni County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 49 – 90300
Or delivered by hand at the reception desk at Makueni County Public Service Board Offices located past Makueni Girls, Opposite Wote Technical Training Institute to be received on or before close of business on Thursday, 23rd June, 2022.
- The Job Application Form (https://makuenipsb.go.ke/cpsbdocuments/Makueni%20County%20Job%20Application%20Form.pdf)
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original National Identity cards, birth certificate, Certificates and Testimonials at the interview.
- The Makueni County Government is an equal opportunity employer; Youth, Women, Persons with Disabilities and other disadvantaged persons are encouraged to apply.
- Affirmative action as stipulated in the constitution shall be applied.
- The Board does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.