Maintenance Supervisor Jobs, Mechanical Engineering Jobs, Engineering Jobs, Janta Kenya Jobs
Our client a sports club is looking for a Maintenance supervisor to join their dedicated team.
To provide effective hands on operational supervision of the maintenance service, supervise maintenance staff, and monitor performance to ensure service and quality standards and targets are met.
- Supervise, train, coordinate, schedule, and inspect the work of assigned staff.
- Adjust subordinate work schedules based on weather and emergency maintenance and repair requirements.
- Recommend corrective actions and priorities for maintenance and repair of facilities.
- Review assigned projects and estimates labor, materials, and equipment requirements.
- Maintain an adequate inventory of materials and equipment to accomplish assigned projects.
- Patrol site, enforcing ordinances and regulations governing use of facilities.
- Oversee special repair and maintenance projects including general facility maintenance, generator and water pump repair, and grounds maintenance. Respond to complaints and requests for information.
- Perform a variety of general labor, semi-skilled tasks, and specialized work in the maintenance and repair of the facilities including basic electrical and plumbing repairs, rough concrete and asphalt work.
- Operate a variety of motorized operations equipment including trucks, loaders, compactors, water truck, roll-off trucks, backhoes, forklifts, and other specialized equipment.
- Inspect equipment to discover need for maintenance or repairs.
- Identify hazardous materials and determine proper storage and disposition.
- Degree in Building Construction or Mechanical Engineering from a recognized institution.
- 5 years of work experience preferably in real estate development or Industrial projects.
- Experience in the field of maintenance management in industrial environment.
- Considerable experience of managing staff and teams.
- Considerable project management experience.
- Some experience in computer systems.
- Effectively communicate both orally and in writing.
- Provide positive customer service.
- Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
- Apply sound judgment in a variety of circumstances with or without specific instructions.
- Adhere to an assigned work schedule and meet set standards.
- Demonstrate continuous effort to improve facility operations.
How to Apply
If qualified kindly send CV to [email protected] clearly indicating “Maintenance Supervisor” on the subject line by 14th May 2019.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.