Maintenance Assistant Manager Job Alternate Doors
Maintenance Assistant Manager Jobs, Engineering Jobs In Kenya, Alternate Doors Jobs
Our Client an engineering company is currently looking to hire a Maintenance Assistant Manager to be based in Mombasa.
- In charge of the maintenance workshop
- Responsible for all the repairs, both scheduled and breakdown
- Reviews the operation of plant equipment and systems constantly, to minimize unplanned downtime, anticipate solve problems in a timely manner, and to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Initiates, implements, and manages the plant maintenance program based on best practices in the specific client, with an emphasis on planning/scheduling and preventive/predictive maintenance
- Ensuring that the proper records and maintenance programs are adhered to
- Tracks, analyzes and improves key maintenance parameters such as asset utilization, maintenance cost, Machinery compliance, schedule compliance, etc
- Prepares reports, analyzes data, and makes recommendations for improving plant operations and solving maintenance-related problems.
- Monitors the use and inventories of spare parts, maintenance supplies, and equipment and initiates reordering when necessary
- Prepare reports on usage of equipment, including service hours, incidence analysis, equipment consumption and remedies thereof
- Supervising the mechanics, and other Maintenance Department Staff
- Ensures that maintenance technicians are adequately trained, equipped, and motivated.
- Conduct continuous employee performance reviews to determine competency, knowledge, and contribution of the maintenance technicians.
- HSE Maintain safety, health, and environmental departmental policies and procedures
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- At least 10 years experience working with heavy construction equipment and machinery both at hands on level and supervisory level
- Computer literate
- Able to Read, understand and interpret technical drawings and manuals pertaining to different machinery
- Should have experience in supervising and managing a workforce of approximately 25 personnel and be accountable for their individual output.
How to Apply
Please send your CV to [email protected]
MUST READ>>> Why Your “Do-It-Yourself” CV Is Holding You Back
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.
Admin Career Point2020-02-24T17:25:52+03:00
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter