Execution Manager Job, Latest Administration Jobs 2022,
This role reports directly into the Country CX Manager while leading a diverse team spread across different locations in the country.
- Maintain a pro-active approach on Customer Engagement at Leadership level, by offering suggestions / solutions to move up the value chain
- Overall Delivery of Services to exceed expectation resulting in Customer Delight
- Display strong leadership skills, be able to lead, motivate and engage the direct reports/ larger team that leads to world class employee engagement and staff retention.
- Empower the team to suggest alternate viable solutions and actively resolve customer complaints within stipulated timeframe
- Support / Coach / Encourage and motivate team members for better performance and personal growth
- Operational Excellence (OPEX) as a way of life in Execution.
- Identifying adhoc customer requirements / exceptions and ensure that the feasible requirements are fulfilled with a sense of urgency
- Develop and maintain tools for monitoring performance & deliverable of processes.
- Ownership of landside transport and Customs Services in the country to deliver growth, profit and great customer satisfaction
- Develop and execute cost savings plans in line with procurement logic to deliver a consistently deflationary cost profile while maintaining excellent standards of safety and reliability, including efficient planning and triangulation
- Improve the asset utilization of key transport modes including contracted rail and truck networks while build strong and collaborative relationships with both established and new vendors
- Deliver improvements to key processes to improve productivity and service levels to get on time delivery and proactive notification to the customer
- Drive process efficiency, improve complaint resolution timeliness, optimize by challenging business rules/limitations, and improve end-to-end service delivery to customers
- Manages professional staff, including entry-level, and / or supervisors. Adapts departmental plans and priorities to address resource and operational challenges
- Handles most situations independently and is guided by policies, procedures, and the business plan, but will seek advice and guidance on more complex issues. Applies subject matter expertise.
- Proven track of leading a diverse team
- Hands on internal team conflict resolution, stakeholder management and people processes
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Master’s degree or bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- 7+ years in logistics and supply chain in a leadership position
- Practical understanding of supply chain operations and how to leverage it solves different customer pains
- Track record for successful performance
- Strategic influencing and stakeholder management
- Over 5 years proven experience leading diverse teams in a matrix organization
- Should be forward thinking with strengths in planning and execution
Technical and Personal Skills:
- Robust understanding of obsessive customer centricity
- A strong continuous improvement mindset
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Strong execution mindset
- Team player with excellent stakeholder management skills
- Cost consciousness and optimization mindset
- Self-motivated, independent starter who is also a good team player
- Strong analytical skills
How to Apply
CLICK HERE TO APPLY