Supervisor – Brand and Marketing Communication Job, Latest Sales & Marketing Jobs Kenya,
To develop, implement and manage the Group’s brand and communication strategy to ensure brand equity growth, brand consistency, and effective management of marketing activities to generate and convert optimum leads.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop designs of promotional material to assist businesses in marketing activities
- Design web pages, brochures, advertisements, and other communication materials.
- Plan, strategize and execute marketing designs and activities to establish and maintain brand presence in the market.
- Ensure that the Madison brand name, logo, color, and symbol are correctly displayed on all corporate communication materials.
- Develop a brand positioning that differentiates Madison from its competitors and provides a value proposition and excellent relationship with our customers.
- Analyze and provide consumer, category, and brand information to support channel marketing and sales in category management and sales presentations.
- Use digital illustration, photo editing, and layout software to create designs for Madison Group.
- Liaise with external printers to ensure marketing materials are as per the brand guideline and of the highest quality.
- Create visual communications to convey messages in an effective and aesthetically pleasing manner. (Graphic designer skills are an added advantage)
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication and Marketing or a related field.
- 2- 4 years of working experience.
- Proven experience in digital marketing (Social Media, e-PR, e-Commerce, eCRM, Search, Media)
- Experience as a graphic designer or in a related field is an added advantage
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
Qualified candidates are requested to forward their applications together with their CVs and copies of documents to the Group HR Manager on [email protected] not later than 20th May 2022
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.