Machine Operator Jobs, Jobs in Nairobi, Mechanical Engineering Jobs, Engineering Jobs, Lee & Myles Jobs
Salary: Ksh 25,000 – 30,000
- The Machine Operator will perform various tasks including to set up, operate, monitor, troubleshoot and perform preventive maintenance on assigned machines.
- The Machine Operator will also be responsible for inspecting parts to specifications and making adjustments, or tool changes as necessary to maintain quality specifications.
- He/she will be expected to set up and operate a production machine in accordance with established procedures and guidelines.
- To reads and interpret blueprints and diagrams to select, position and secure machinery.
- Adjust machine settings to complete tasks accurately, according to specifications and in a timely fashion.
- Perform necessary pre-operation activities to ensure proper equipment startup and operation on multiple pieces of equipment
- Operate/monitor multiple pieces of equipment during operation to ensure quality production and minimal unplanned stops
- Communicate with team members and support teams to ensure continuous production of the correct product at high quality levels with minimal wasted time and materials
- Ensure cleanliness – housekeeping and sanitation
- Degree/Diploma in Mechanical engineering or related field
- 2 years’ experience as a machine operator in a busy engineering or manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of Production Procedures
- Ability to Read Blueprints, Schematics and Manuals
- Analytical Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Physical Stamina and Strength
- Handle Heavy Equipment
- Work Independently
- Multitasking skills.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send us their updated CVs to [email protected] so as to reach us on or before 30th May 2019. Clearly indicate “MACHINE OPERATOR” on the email subject line. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
IMPORTANT: Please note that due to huge volumes of applications, we’ll not be able to respond to individual candidates and only candidates of interest shall receive communication from us.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.