Trade Marketing Officer Job, Latest Sales & Marketing Vacancies in Kenya,
To play a key role in achieving buildings solutions category growth through developing & implementing strategies within assigned brands to meet customer needs.
Job Functions Marketing, Sales, Trade
Industries Building, Construction,FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods Sector)
Drive Company’s vision “Best in Class” at the Point of Sale (POS)Yearly Promotions Planning / Management
- Develop yearly promotional plan on for service centers in line with brand guidelines and business opportunities, Sales feedback as well as
- shoppers’ insights.
- Plan DTEU’ collateral requirements by quarter and allocation
- Pre & post promotions evaluation through: estimated ROI & market feedback as well as market data readings when applicable.
- Work closely with Trade Marketing Manager to validate all promotions for future planning and efficient achievements.
- Manage DTEU collateral and utilization monitoring with the DTEU sales team.
- Consult with other functions internally as well as externally (Agencies, trade) as necessary to gain information and insights, as well as achieve
- results that are aligned with corporate and functional objectives.
- Conduct market visits in coordination with ASM’s & Marketing
- Bachelor’s Degree in Bachelor of Commerce or Marketing .
- MBA is an added advantage.
- Work experience of 2 years in the Sales and Marketing domain.
- Core expertise in the Marketing with stints of 3 years.
- Core expertise in Trade Marketing with stints of 2 years. Experience in the Building Materials, Construction or related consumer industry.
- Marketing exposure in the consumer industry with strong distribution channels.
- Exposure to B2C marketing programs and technical marketing programs
How To Apply
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.