Sales Executive Job, Sales & Marketing Jobs Kenya 2021,
The candidate must have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision, demonstrate high integrity and professional ethics and make decisions on the role in a prudent manner.
- Attend to walk-ins and customers enquiries within acceptable turnaround times.
- Provide detailed & accurate product/service information to customers to enable them make informed purchase decisions.
- Prepare sales quotations, Upon Confirmation of payment, key in customer orders for production.
- Maintain updated and authorized prices & discounts for all second quality customers
- Keep a proper/accurate record of the second quality/scrap customers
- Prepare loading slips; ensure all documentation is in order for loading, invoicing until the vehicle is out of the premises – for second quality material
- Prepare loading slips to dispatch for loading and ensure documentation is in order
- Provide excellent customer service
- Keep counter and display area clean, organized and presentable
- Participate in monthly and annual stock taking exercise
- Any others duties allocated by management.
- Diploma in Business Related Course
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business will be an added advantage
- 2 years general work experience with 1 year relevant working experience
- Must have worked in the Manufacturing/Construction Industry
- General knowledge on ERP systems is required
How to Apply
Click here to apply
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.