Quality Technicians Job, Latest Engineering Kenyan Jobs,
- Inspect infeed material to ensure it meets required parameters (width, surface quality, edge quality..)
- Inspect output material to ensure it meets the required profile parameters (cover width, overall width,..)
- Correct classification of finished goods
- Autonomous maintenance of laboratory equipment and instruments.
- Document and maintain inspection and testing records
- Give timely feedback to production team to ensure production is not hindered by quality testing procedures
- Recommend any necessary adjustments and changes to production processes required to achieve desired results
- Reporting tools & equipment mishaps to the immediate supervisor.
- Performing inspections at random to assess product quality
- Ensure effective implementations of continual improvement systems & adhere to ISO systems and standards
- Any other duties assigned by the immediate supervisor/manager.
- Diploma Certificate (Engineering or equivalent) OR High National Diploma from recognized institution
- Experience of 3years and above gained from Stone Coating line operation
- Preferred Industry-Manufacturing
How To Apply
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.