Manager Program Support Job,Latest Teaching Jobs In Kenya,
Representation & Advocacy
- With guidance from the senior programs officer-gender & youth, assist in establishing and sustaining positive relationships with key stakeholders at the community and county levels.
- Represent MMWCA and/or the project in relevant meetings.
- Contribute to communications and media work as required.
- Working closely with the Ministry of Education, develop partnerships to leverage resources and effort
- Advocate for, and support, the development of sustainable, child-friendly and hazard-resistant standards and designs for schools, the integration of life skills into both formal and non-formal education, with a particular focus on the implementation of child safeguarding policy.
- Represent MMWCA in Mara Girls’ Programme engagements, including coordination meetings at the Narok County Working Group meetings and
- engagements with the Ministry of Education and implementing partners, among others, to address issues related to strategic planning, roles and responsibilities of sector partners, and joint advocacy.
- Deliver any other duty as may be assigned by the supervisor.
- A degree in Education or equivalent.
- Three years of professional experience in implementing field-level education programs with Non-Governmental Organisations or other relevant actors.
- Child protection programming is an added advantage.
- Experience in the design, implementation and reporting of educational projects.
- Ability to analyse information, evaluate options and think and plan strategically.
- Strong writing and editing skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Maa is desirable.
- Experience working with pastoralist communities and ability/willingness to
- work in a remote place – the job will be based at Aitong’ in the Maasai Mara.
How to Apply
Send an application to the Chief Executive Officer, Maasai Mara Wildlife Conservancies, to reach us by close of business on June 30, 2022, to [email protected] A complete application will have the following:
- A cover letter.
- A detailed curriculum vitae highlighting relevant experience.
- A daytime telephone contact, email address, and the names of three professional referees.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.