Mid/Senior Full-Stack Engineer Job, Kenyan Current IT Vacancies,
About the Role:
Lori is seeking a Mid or Senior Full-Stack Engineer to join it’s diverse technical team. You’ll have the flexibility to work remotely and the opportunity to shape products that are currently used across East and West Africa, and soon beyond. If you’re passionate about actively contributing to a best-in-class team and inspired by big challenges, this could be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for!
What you will Do:
- Develop scalable software systems (for front-end & back-end).
- Deploy software updates to marketplaces (e.g., AWS Marketplace, Azure Marketplace).
- Perform QA and peer review on existing infrastructure & related processes against the company’s software development standards.
- Support automation around the IT infrastructure and in alignment with company processes and regulatory frameworks such as GDPR (e.g., implement scripts to create, teardown, migrate & recreate environments).
- Perform technical design reviews of software and IT infrastructure, develop proof-of-concept solutions in the R&D service and deploy to production service.
- Manage the lifecycle of multiple cloud environments with extensions to on-premise high-performance computing facilities that run AI/ML processes (e.g., implement health monitoring and alerting).
- Provide environment support and training to delivery teams to maximize efficiency and advocate DevOps principles and coach product teams, which will extend to AI/MLOps.
What it Takes:
- 5+ years of commercial experience in full software development lifecycle.
- 2+ years working with AWS and/or Azure (using IAM/AAD, keyvault, S3/blob storage, lambdas/azure functions, web apps, queues, database, and managed services/products – e.g., DynamoDB/CosmosDB).
- 2+ years in agile methodologies (ideally via JIRA) and working with serverless architectures and event-driven architectures.
- 2+ years developing microservices, API-driven cloud-based products including performance management.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines on git-based commercial source control or similar (e.g., GitHub including Actions, GitLab, Bitbucket, etc.).
- Knowledge of infrastructure as a code with cloud formation/ARM templates, Terraform, and Ansible.
- Experience using Linux Server Administration including container technology & ecosystem (Docker, Kubernetes, Prometheus) linked to AAD.
- Experience with integrating African-powered fintech or logistics platforms or similarly regulated verticals and environments.
- Knowledge in Dashboards (ideally via Grafana or Power BI).
- Exposure to networking, telecommunications, and OSI model.
- Experience with ML frameworks (e.g., TensorFlow, Keras, etc.).
- Working knowledge of ISO 27000, ITIL, or similarly regulated environments.
- Expertise in CRM & ERP systems (e.g., Salesforce, SAP, MS Dynamics).
How To Apply
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.