Business Advisor Jobs Longhorn Publishers (4 Positions)
Terms: Permanent and pensionable
Remuneration: monthly salary plus commission
The positions will responsible to the Sales Managers Primary for planning and executing sales promotion
activities in order to grow sales in the assigned region for the Primary business segment. Executing sales
promotion strategies for the Company with an aim of ensuring the set regional sales revenues budgets are
To ensure the efficient and optimal use of company resources allocated to the sales function in the
region. Key performance indicators are based on achieving sales and adoptions of Longhorn’s front list and
backlist titles and achieving yearly sales targets in their territory.
Business Advisor Job Responsibilities
- Developing and implementing quarterly, monthly and weekly sales plans for the team within respective territory.
- Planning and implementing teacher workshops and seminars on capacity building.
- Building Collaborative relationships with key stakeholders in the education sector and non-conventional markets.
- Gathering and communicating market intelligence.
- Ensuring that business systems and ethical standards are upheld.
- Identify and develop new markets in the region to ensure growth in sales revenue.
- Monitor customer behavior, collect market intelligence to inform product development and formulation of strategies by evaluating customer feedback and prepare weekly reports for the Sales and Marketing Managers.
- Ensure the achievement of the budgeted sales and revenue targets for the territory.
- Implement strategies and systems to support the achievement of the budgeted sales and revenue target.
- Be the account managers of the regional outlets, handling any queries and debt collection.
- Supervise and management the performance of the Sales Representatives to ensure achievement of agreed targets.
- Ensure outlets are well stocked and Company products are conspicuously displayed.
- Ensure regional customers adhere to the trading terms.
- Ensure the achievement of each sub segment and sub territory
- Supervise the commission sales representatives to achieve their individual and collective targets
Qualifications for the Business Advisor Job
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Management/Commerce with an option in Sales.
- Proven knowledge and experience in sales, marketing and customer management.
- Experience in managing teams.
- Experience in managing teams on commission.
- 2 years working experience.
- A clean driving licence.
- Balancing needs of Customers and the Company in negotiations to ensure win-win, collaborative partnership.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Skilled in market research, personnel management, budget and resource development, and strategic planning.
- Excellent people skills, with an ability to partner with a dynamic leadership team.
- Excellent negotiation and analytical skills, Building organizational capabilities, building accountability, enhance and sustain performance of others and driving consumer based business strategies capabilities.
How to Apply
If you are the right candidate for any of the above positions and can clearly demonstrate your ability to meet
the qualifications given, submit your application letter, current CV and Certificates in pdf, indicating the job title
on the subject line; to [email protected] or send hard copies to:
The Head of Human Resource and Administration
Longhorn Publishers Limited
P.O Box 18033-00500 NAIROBI.
To reach us not later than 7th September 2017.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.