Logistics Co-ordinator Job, Current Logistics Jobs,
Ital GLOBAL – We are a comprehensive Human Capital and Quality Management Consultancy firm dedicated to helping organizations just like yours with their HR and Quality Management requirements. We believe in creating productive and fruitful relationships with our clients by adding value to your business to ensure that you get the very best return on your Human Capital spend. Our Human Capital solutions, advice and guidance are uniquely designed and shaped around your exact requirements and objectives. They will fit with your culture and the business challenges that you currently face.
Our Client is looking for a professional Logistics Manager who will be responsible for overseeing the smooth operation of supplies and logistics operations.
About the Client:
A leading and busy events planning and management company that has resources and equipment to bring events from mere ideas to reality. The firm is involved in every aspect of planning and executions letting their clients focus on their core business.
- Diploma in Procurement and Logistics, Business Administration, or any other related fields.
- At least 3 years work experience in similar industry.
- Proven working experience as a Logistics Co-ordinator.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, stores, transportation and customer services
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Arrange warehouse, catalogue goods, plan routes and process shipments
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Hire, supervise, coach, train and evaluate technical and casual employees
- Daily records of staff on duty
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
- Maintain metrics and analyse data to access performance and implement improvements
- Comply with laws, regulations and ISO requirements
- Coordinating drivers, vehicles, loads and journeys
- Planning and negotiating technical difficulties
- Liaising with and managing staff and shifts
- Monitoring stock and managing waste
- Ensure health and safety standards are met
- Accompany technical staff on client sites to ensure safety measures are observed at all times
- Prepare worker schedules
- Ensure technical and casual workers follow safety rules
- Prepare reports for management on daily basis on work done
- Negotiate shipping(transport) and supplier costs and work to improve efficiency of the company’s supply chain.
KEY SKILLS FOR LOGISTICS CO-ORDINATOR
- Interpersonal skills – the ability to work well in a team, as well as to manager and motivate others
- Logical reasoning and problem-solving skills
- The ability to think creatively
- Good interpersonal skills
- Skills in data analysis, including working with electronic data
- Time management ability
- The ability to plan ahead and deal with unexpected changes
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send their detailed CV and Cover Letter quoting the job title (LOGISTICS CO-ORDINATOR-EVENTS) as subject to reach us not later than 26th November 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the current pay and expected salary. Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis.