Do you want your work to matter? Do you want to use your skills to make a difference, not just a living? Do you want to improve millions of lives, including your own?
Living Goods works to reinvent how we improve the lives of the under-served. We think big, relentlessly innovate to ensure both impact & health system strengthening. At Living Goods, you will have the opportunity to apply your ideas and creativity at work every day. If you work well in a dynamic collaborative environment, set high standards, and meet challenges with determination and a sense of humor, you’ll thrive here at Living Goods.
This role is working hand in hand with LG digital country teams, the global tech team governments, and partners and ensures that digitally-enabled performance management opportunities are met.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop standardized toolkits for country teams to use to support digital health program delivery.
- Provide technical support to country teams through the solution development process, project management backstopping, stakeholder and vendors management (along with partnerships and product manager).
- Advise project leads on budgets, and resource planning for the digital health components and overall project execution.
- Collaborate with country tech leads to build systems and processes that ensure robust support of technology implemented and reinforce SOPs established for organizational effectiveness.
- Develop assessment criteria and success frameworks for digital health programs for country teams to be guided by.
- Provide support to country teams in the evolution of the technology solution in collaboration with the country tech leads, product managers ensuring proper change management and alignment with organizational strategy.
- Cross-functional collaboration and project management support and able to collaborate with various functional partners to source data, define objectives, probe/ask questions, drive alignment.
- Catalyze cross learnings within the organization’s digital health programs and teams, and develop methods to document learnings and generate thoughtful discussion and insights to inform continuous improvement of processes, systems, and tools internally as well generate materials for external thought leadership and advocacy.
- Identify learning and training opportunities for country teams that can be developed, packaged, and disseminated through engaging formats to continuous upskilling of digital health teams.
Advocacy and BD
- Contribute to the organization’s digital health advocacy goals through panels, blogs, videos based on learnings from LG’s digital health programs.
- Provide subject matter input to BD for proposal development stages for digital health opportunities and identify new partnership opportunities in digital health to add value to existing digital health global vision and programs.
- Contributing to policy guidance as it relates to digital health with global, regional, and country-level digital health working groups and networks.
- Lead training and build the capacity of advocacy and business development teams to understand the digital health ecosystem to empower them to succeed in achieving their respective team missions.
- Coordinate with communications staff on the production and dissemination of promotional materials and handle digital health and innovation public relations events.
- As a member of a shared services team, you may be required to fill in capacity gaps in different parts of the Global Digital Health team such as providing strategic support to digital health stakeholder engagement strategy, global digital health vision, and support on strategic initiatives.
Skills and Competencies
- Deep understanding of evolving digital health and community health landscape in Africa, including opportunity and challenges and commonly adopted digital health global goods used in low resource settings.
- Influencing skills – Brings people along in an organized and engaging manner, maintains dialogue on work and results. Agility and ease to deal with ambiguity. Is energized by ambiguity and tough challenges.
- Service-oriented leadership and teamwork approach to support across business teams and diverse partners to deliver optimal solutions that meet organization and partner objectives.
- Relationship Management- Strong interpersonal skills that establish and maintain rapport with diverse audiences, and comfortable managing different interests to achieve overall alignment for program objectives and organizational big wins.
- Excellent communications skills, both orally and written project updates to external and internal stakeholder meetings using PowerPoint.
- Skilled in change management and management of stakeholders within change management.
- Master’s degree in Information Technology, Public Health/Digital Health, Global Health, or related field.
- 7 to 9 years experience in project management and implementation of national scale digital health solutions, including expert knowledge of project management tools.
- Experience providing technical assistance on digital transformation programs or digital health programs to government, donors, and/or implementing partners.
- Experience in adhering to and driving teams to adhere to agile software development lifecycles and adoption of agile methodologies, processes, and tools as part of the project management approach.
- Experience working with technology teams to ensure design and solution architecture outputs meet the business requirements.
- French fluency added a bonus.
A competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with experience including health insurance and annual performance bonus pay opportunity. This is an opportunity to be your best while making lives better for those in need.
Living Goods is an equal opportunity employer and will consider every qualified applicant for employment. Living Goods does not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, national origin, ancestry, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability.
Our current job openings are displayed on our website, where you can search for open positions and apply directly. Living Goods does not offer any positions without an interview and never asks candidates for money. If you are asked for money, we strongly recommend not responding and not sending money or personal information.