Livestock Production Assistant Job, Agricultural Jobs In Kenya October, County Government Jobs In Kenya 2020,
The County Government of Vihiga is seeking to recruit highly transformative and dynamic self-driven individuals with a highly degree of integrity, result oriented, demonstrable professionalism, competence and impeccable capability to fill the following positions within its staff establishment.
Livestock Production Assistant II Job Group G (3 Posts)
- Collecting livestock data and information;
- Farm visits and farm training;
- Participating in field days and Agricultural shows to disseminate livestock production technologies and carrying out practical demonstrations on livestock production technologies and techniques
- A diploma in Animal Health and Production, Dairy Technology, Animal Science, Apiculture or Range Management from a recognized institution.
- Certificate in Computer applications from a recognized institution(added advantage)
- At least two (2) years’ experience in a comparable and relevant position
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their application with copies of their National Identity/passport, Academic & Professional certificates and current Chapter Six compliance certificates to the undersigned on or before 26th day of October 2020
SECRETARY/CEO VIHIGA COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD P.O BOX 880-50300