Business Analyst Job, Latest Finance Job Kenya,
Reports to: Chief Risk & Operations Officer
Job Title: Business Analyst – Collections & Credit
Duties and Responsibilities
- Acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources and maintaining databases/data systems.
- Drive data mining, extensive visualization, graphing, and development of new methods of reporting to aid interpret data and analyze results using statistical techniques.
- Identifying, analyzing, and interpreting trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Enabling internal teams to monitor and track their key performance indicators (KPIs) and recommend improvements to current metric collection process and deliver tracking and reporting for key KPIs in the collections department.
- Developing and implementing databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Design key dashboards and scorecards for Senior Leadership and Business Unit (CEO, COO, Team Leaders, Training Team, etc.)
- Perform ad-hoc data analysis to support the collections team’s initiatives documentation.
- Create and maintain efficient and secure systems for recording data and producing relevant documentation.
- Maintain the daily relationship with the business intelligence suppliers (Credit and Sales team)
- Seek opportunities to drive innovation and process improvement within the reporting spectrum.
- Filtering and “cleaning” data by reviewing collection agents reports and performance indicators.
- Contributing to the maintenance of business analysis tools and processes with a significant contribution to influence data policy development and regulation in Collections.
- Hold a Degree in Business/ Actuarial Science/ Mathematics/ Computer Science or equivalent with the added knowledge of Accounting/Finance concepts from a recognized Institution.
- 2-3 years of experience working in a reporting environment
- Accounting/Financial experience will be an added advantage
- Proven ability to deliver high-quality & accurate reports within demanding timescales.
- The ability to analyze, model, and interpret data.
- Have good knowledge of Programming languages such as Oracle, Python, Structured Query Language (SQL) and Relational Databases.
- Proven ability to create insightful dashboards by use of available visualization tools
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Strong technical and numerical skills with advanced Excel skills.
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal) – Ability to clearly communicate complex quantitative analysis in actionable insights.
- Great Data Visualization & Presentation Skills
- Detail-oriented and passionate about problem-solving.
- Ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team.
- Knowledge of data tools
How to Apply
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the relevant criteria for the role, please submit your application quoting in the subject line the Job Title “BUSINESS ANALYST (COLLECTIONS AND CREDIT) ” and attach a detailed CV with a correct e-mail address and telephone contacts. All written applications and CVs should be submitted via the email below: [email protected]
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.