Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Administration, Legal
Job Location: Nairobi
Our client is among the leading legal firms in Kenya and are seeking a competent Legal Secetary to join their Nairobi Office.
- Ability to communicate clearly in English and Kiswahili
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain good relationship with the organization’s clients, suppliers and staff.
- Ability to demonstrate the highest level of client service and response.
- Ability to handle confidential information with utmost discretion.
- Ability to communicate professionally and credibly and facilitate collaborative partnerships and network internally and externally to achieve organization goals.
- Good client management skills.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision with high level of integrity.
- Customer care skills that include listening, answering enquiries from customers in timely and professional manner.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications (Ms Word, Excel, Power point , Outlook)
- Basic Knowledge of Legal pleading documents or to have at least 1year experience as a legal secretary.
- Receive documents/incomings at the reception and recording in the message register.
- Handle and manage draft documents and keep an electronic copy for easy retrieval.
- Plan and co-ordinate appointments, make the Board room ready for meetings.
- Picking official calls and recording official messages for the staff of the organization.
- Filing, typing, printing, coping, scanning, email and mail dispatch administrative functions.
- Receive and process incoming and outgoing emails according to Partner’s instructions.
- Maintain and update the Partner’s, Associates’ and the court clerk’s diary to ensure appointments and court attendances are well coordinated.
- Act as a point of contact/liaison between the Partner/Associates and the clients.
- Basic KCPE and KCSE Educational Background.
- A Diploma Certificate will be an added advantage.
- At least 1 year working experience in an active law firm.
- At least Three Professional Referees
- A Certificate of good conduct
How to Apply
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us before 5th March 2019. Applicants currently staying in Nairobi are encouraged to apply. Indicates your current and expected salary on your application. Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements.
Recours Four Kenya Consultants Limited
Apply online : https://r4kenya.com/jobs/legal-secretaries-job-opportunities-apply-here/
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.