Legal Officer Job, Latest Legal Jobs,
Legal Officer BUC Scale 12(1 Post)
- Drafting legal documents and generally handling all legal matters affecting the University College
- Advising the University College on Lega Matters
- Representing the University College in legal matters
- Handling cases involving the University College in liaison with external lawyers where applicable
- Performing any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Must have a Master’s degree in law from a recognized university.
- Must be an advocate of the High Court of Kenya with a current practicing certificate
- Have served at the level of Legal Officer for a period of eight (8) years or in a comparable relevant position
- Must demonstrable professional competence and high administrative ability in work performance and results.
How to Apply
All applicants must satisfy the Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya by getting clearances from the following bodies: Higher Education Loans Board (HELB); Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC); Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA); Credit Reference Bureau (CRB); Commission for University Education (CUE); and Current Certificate of Good Conduct from the National Police Service (NPS).
The deadline for receiving applications for all the positions advertised is 30th November, 2020. The reference number of the position applied for should be clearly indicated and three (3) copies of the Application addressed and sent to:
Bomet University College,
P.O Box 701-20400,
Bomet University College is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Persons having difficulties in performing activities of daily life and marginalized groups are encouraged to apply.