Legal Assistant Job, Legal Jobs 2020,
Job Title:- Legal Assistant
KIE Job Grade
Reports to: – Manager, Legal Services & Company Secretary
- The job holder is responsible for assisting in handling all legal matters pertaining to the organization;
- Assist in developing effective working relationships with key user departments to ensure their needs are understood and appropriate solutions developed that support business needs.
- Maintaining and updating files systematically and accurately to ensure rapid access and retrieval on behalf of the Department;
- Serving legal documents to clients and other stakeholders;
- Liaising with relevant departments to ensure that all legal risks have been identified and appropriate courses of action have been taken;
- Collecting information on securities of all projects financed by KIE;
- Ensuring all loan legal documentation are properly executed;
- Verifying all loan securities of all projects financed by KIE;
- Assisting in preparation of legal documents for registration;
- Ensuring that KIE’s lending policy and procedures are adhered to;
- Assist in ensure perfection of security for all the loan documents registered by the company;
- Issue loan security documents to witnesses, logbooks for renewal of insurance and ensure their safe return;
- Assist in ensuring that all the cleared accounts are issued with clearance certificate procedurally;
- Maintain schedule of securities held on behalf of the company;
- Any other duties that may be assigned
- Diploma in Law from a recognized institution;
- At least 1 to 2 years work experience in a busy organization and possess relevant experience;
- Excellent relationship and communication skills;
- Ability to provide independent advice (orally and in writing);
- Good planning and organization skills;
- Proven ability to delicately solve sensitive matters;
- Fulfilled the requirements of chapter six of the constitution.
How to Apply
Those employees who meet the job requirements as detailed in the advert are encouraged to apply. Applications must be accompanied by current curriculum vitae, giving details of educational and professional qualifications and indicate their current and expected salaries to the undersigned. In addition, all applicants Must download and fill Form 1A attached and forward them to the email given below. The applications should be received not later than 24th November, 2020. (Email: (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NB – KIE is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and committed to diversity and Gender Equity.
KENYA INDUSTRIAL EASTATES LTD,
P.O. Box 78029-00507, NAIROBI.
Email :( email@example.com)