Social Media Coordinator (Virtual) Job, Communications Jobs,
Our client is one of the leading provider of virtual support services in East Africa and Europe. They’re looking for a talented Social media Coordinator to implement online marketing strategies through the organization’s social media accounts.
The role will be based in Nairobi but supporting clients in diverse regions/countries.
- Develop and execute online marketing plans that leverage the social media
- Drive conversations across multiple social platforms with the aim of maintaining brand reputation and driving sales conversions.
- Own the social media strategy and the execution of the ideas.
- Generate content across social channels. The content could be social media posts, blog posts, videos and graphics
- Grow business presence across social media channels, including, but not limited to Twitter, Facebook, Blogs, Google+, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube.
- Mine insights, analyze and prepare reports/data and other valuable metrics to track effectiveness of social media engagements for decision making
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Implement highly engaging social media campaigns for clients across all channels, including Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram, Tumblr and more.
- Create social media reports and conduct research to provide actionable learning and recommendations for clients.
- Report on the latest news and trends in social media in support of generating more revenue for the company.
- Optimize on the use of Social media budgets to generate maximum ROI
- Diploma/degree in Public Relations, Marketing, related field
- Professional training on social media marketing strategies will be a plus
- 5+ years professional work experience
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Working experience with communication and collaboration tools like Slack, Trello, Goggle Docs, Zoom among others.
- Experience working with CRM will be an added advantage
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Excellent storyteller
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
How To Apply
Send your CV to [email protected] (the email is correct) not later that 5th March, 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be shortlisted.
Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed via Zoom.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.