Leather Development Officer Job, Current County Government Jobs In Kenya,
The County Government of Vihiga is seeking to recruit highly transformative and dynamic self-driven individuals with a highly degree of integrity, result oriented, demonstrable professionalism, competence and impeccable capability to fill the following positions within its staff establishment.
Leather Development Officer (Hides & Skins) Job Group H (1 Post)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Improvement of Hides and skins in Sub-Counties through best practice flaying in slaughter slabs
- Initiation of leather cottages in the sub-counties;
- Diploma in Hides and Skins and Leather Development from a recognized institution
- Certificate in computer application (added advantage).
- At least one (1) year experience in a comparable and relevant position
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their application with copies of their National Identity/passport, Academic & Professional certificates and current Chapter Six compliance certificates to the undersigned on or before 26th day of October 2020
SECRETARY/CEO VIHIGA COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD P.O BOX 880-50300