Search For Jobs Offers in Kenya
Marketing Officer Job, Current Marketing Job Vacancies,
Key Roles & Responsibilities.
• Understand client’s value proposition and use it to design compelling and consistent digital
creative with the sales team
• Support marketing efforts to design and develop creative direction and assets for campaigns,
messaging, and collateral, both for online and offline activities;
• Calendarise and post daily on the different social media channels;
• Help increase engagement by responding to comments on posts;
• Collaborate with other sales & marketing team functions in creating promotional campaigns and
adapting content for different channels; must lead in shaping projects and creative
requirements before the work starts;
• Brainstorm ideas for campaigns, individual assets, and any other creative/brand pursuits with
other members of the sales team.
• Adhere to brand guidelines and complete projects according to the deadline
Skills, Experience & Qualifications required:
• An academic background in Graphic Design, Marketing, and or Media Communications
• A minimum of 3 years in a graphic design or social media role, either in-house or at an agency;
• A strong portfolio of work that shows graphic design work translated for different audiences and
• You are highly motivated, creative, and possess solid knowledge of marketing principles as well
as some social media management experience
• Results-driven: goal-oriented, moves fast and takes ownership of work.
• Eager to learn and accepts feedback as a positive step to professional growth.
How to Apply
If you are up to the task, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV
to [email protected] by Friday 22nd April 2022; only successful candidates will be contacted.