Lean Manufacturing Lead Jobs, Manufacturing Engineering Jobs, Engineering Jobs, Frank Management Jobs
The lean Manufacturing Lead will champion production function. S/He will be a self-driven and analytical leader with the ability to direct and grow our manufacturing team and systems.
S/He will be in charge of the company strategic production goals to meet and exceed customer expectations for product quality and cost while maximizing efficiency, optimising production levels and driving operational excellence.
- Make and update medium term plans for the manufacturing team in line with company strategy and proactively executed
- Lead the most complex elements of system development and process improvement within the manufacturing team and between manufacturing and other teams in the company
- Implement lean manufacturing best practices to continue driving us toward becoming a world-class manufacturing operation
- Coach Managers and supervisors to help them lead their teams more effectively
- Define and adjust organizational structure of the manufacturing team as it quickly grows and changes
- Lead development and implementation of improved trainings; identify and develop leadership and technical talent within the team
- Drive continuous improvement in all our manufacturing teams with goals of improving quality and reducing cost, making sure everyone is contributing to this agenda and improvements are identified and implemented quickly and effectively
- Contribute to new product development in coordination with customer-facing teams
- Own KPIs concerning product quality, production output, cost of goods, safety, facility quality, team satisfaction and development
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- 8 years minimum experience in in plastics, chemicals, synthetics manufacturing
- Broad engineering technical skills and knowledge of implementation
- Demonstrated Lean Manufacturing, of ISO Systems, Kaizen, Quality Systems and standard health and safety
- Manufacturing Engineering (including M&I flow, Standard Operations, plant layout, waste elimination, continuous improvement, engineering change control).
- Extensive business experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience of implementation of manufacturing functionality systems
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates to share their CVs via [email protected] CC [email protected] on or before 12th July 2019
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.