Law Teacher Job, Teaching Jobs December, Legal Jobs 2020,
JOB TITLE: LAW TEACHER
NATURE OF JOB: PART-TIME
SCHOOL : CAMBRIDGE IGCSE SCHOOL
SALARY: KSHS 1,500.00-2,000.00 Per Lesson
JOB LOCATION: KAREN, KENYA
The school is urgently looking to employ an experienced Law Teacher with good experience teaching Legal studies in a Cambridge IGCSE School.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Teaching the allocated subjects
- Classroom management
- Plan and carry out a curriculum that targets different areas of learning
- Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to all students in the class;
- Teaching according to the educational needs, abilities and achievement of the individual students and groups of students
- Pursuing a variety of methodology in teaching and instructing students, including lectures, demonstrations, discussions etc.
- Conducting teaching and instructional activities, using educational equipment, materials, books, and other learning aids.
- Individualizing and adapting educational processes and procedures to enhance students’ educational opportunities.
- Providing group and individual instruction to motivate learners, and effectively utilize the time available for instructional activities.
- Reviewing, assessing, analyzing, evaluating, and reporting student’s academic performance
- Keep records of the students’ progress, Assessing, recording and reporting on the development, progress, attainment and behaviour of students
- Bachelor’s degree in Law or Masters in Law
- 3-5 years’ experience
- The teacher will report to the Principal
- Should have a minimum of 5 years teaching experience in a Cambridge IGCSE School
- Classroom management skills
- Creative with own initiatives
- Compassionate and dedicated
How to Apply
If you meet the stated qualifications, experience, skills and you are up for the task send CV to email@example.com
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.