Our client is looking for a lathe machine operator
- Sets up and operates production machinery such as CNC saws, lathes, milling machines, drills, shapers, boring mills and grinders to fabricate and repair parts and products. Works with some guidance from supervision.
- Problem solving and Communication – Resolves assembly and production issues and communicates errors in the product line, equipment and or issues in fulfilling orders.
- Set up, adjust and operate various sizes of engine lathes to perform a wide variety of operations on a diversified line of close tolerance work.
- Select speeds and feeds, operational sequences, and tooling for turning operations.
- Calibrate machine during operations.
- Grind or prescribe grind for special and standard tooling.
- Work on short-run, specialized jobs or large and expensive projects involving critical tolerance and finish requirements.
- 1 year experience as a Lathe Machine Operator
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Experience working in a busy engineering firm is an added advantage
Salary: 20000 ksh
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements please send your CV to [email protected]
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.