Personal Assistant Jobs at Duma Works
Duma works is recruiting a Personal Assistant for one of our clients in Nairobi. It has a dedicated team of animal nutritionists and veterinarians working in the East African market to give the customers technical advice and to share knowledge on animal nutrition and management.
Personal Assistant Job Responsibilities
- Serve as the point person for office manager duties including:
- Schedule meetings and appointments
- Organize the office layout and order stationery and equipment
- Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Coordinate all office equipment
- Ensure that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease
- Provide general support to visitors, prepare for visits. Arrange visas, hotels etc.
- Address employees queries regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery, Hardware and travel arrangements)
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services
- Plan in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations and conferences
Requirements for the Personal Assistant Job
- Proven experience as an Office manager, Front office manager or Administrative assistant
- Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular)
- Hands on experience with office machines (e.g. printers)
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
- Hands on mentality
- Able to deal with very direct communication
- Pro active
- Not afraid to bring up new ideas/give comments on current ideas etc.
- Friendly face, representative
- Somebody with at least 5 years working experience in an international environment, a big multinational or working for a European company.
How to Apply
Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to [email protected] marking the subject as “3143”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3143 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Tuesday, 05 December 2017
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with you application.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.