Textile Weaving Technician Job, Writing & Publishing Internship, County Chief Officer Job, Assistant Administrator Job, Government Jobs,
Have you been looking for jobs in the government industry? Look no further! Check out these available ones and be one step closer to your dream job!
1. Kisumu National Polytechnic Textile Weaving Technician Job
Providing training for trainees and preparing training materials.
A minimum of Bachelor Degree in fields related to Textile engineering, manufacturing and technology or related to TVET in weaving technology.
2. KRA Writing & Publishing Internship November
Must be a Kenyan Citizen aged between 20 and 35 years.
Must have graduated with a first Degree (undergraduate) or Diploma from a recognized institution between January 2022 and December 2022.
3. Nyandarua County Assembly Internship-Department of Agriculture, Livestock & Fisheries 2022
Be 35 years of age and below;
Be in possession of KCSE Certificate and have graduated not earlier than 2014 in Certificate Course, Diploma and Degree Programmes from middle level Colleges and Universities;
4. Kisii County Chief Officer Job-Economic Planning & ICT Services
The administration of a county
Have a Bachelor’s degree from a University recognised in A Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
5. Kakamega County PSB Assistant Administrator II Job
Undertaking general office administration
Have a Diploma in Management and administration