Dispatch Clerk Job at Elite HR
Ensure effective and efficient dispatching of products to the branches while maintaining product quality.
Responsibilities for the Dispatch Clerk Job
- Picking goods from the market.
- Distributing / delivering the goods to the branches
- Prompt and excellent customer care and service.
- Proper handling of goods.
- Ensuring goods delivered are of good quality.
- Performing any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Ensure proper maintenance of the vehicle.
- Be a prudent driver.
Qualifications for the Dispatch Clerk Job
- At least a certificate in Business.
- Class (BCE) driving license.
- Certificate of good conduct.
- 2 years driving experience.
Skills and Specifications
- Age; 27 years and above.
- Good communication skills
- Reliable, honest and be a person of high integrity.
- Should have good Supervisory and Organizational skills.
- Able to guide subordinates.
How To Apply
If you meet the above requirements kindly send your application to [email protected] by 10th June 2017. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.