Credit Controller Jobs, Credit Control Jobs, Finance Jobs, Commerce Jobs, CPA Jobs, Trident Plumbers Jobs
Astral Industries limited a leading manufacturer of Plastic Molded Tanks, Pressed Steel Tanks, Steel Structures, Fuel Tanks, Hot Water Cylinders, General Fabricator and regular service maintenance. Astral Industries Limited was established in 2004 and is currently 15 years old with more than 500 distributors all over Kenya is looking to find a competent and self-driven individual to fill the position of Credit Controller.
Location: Nairobi and Isinya-Kajiado County
- Develop and present the draft credit policy for review and approval by the senior management and lead in its implementation upon approval.
- Address customer disputes and queries in a timely manner and report and escalate clients outstanding issues and challenges that may require management intervention
- Reconcile complex accounts and follow up on invoices to ensure timely collection and achievement of targets
- Handle disputed bills and negotiate to bring payment within the agreed terms
- Maintain up to date records of creditors and debtors and oversee the compilation of the list of defaulters for follow up to provide demand notices
- Provide accurate advice on billing queries and on suspension or termination of clients not settling their debts as per the credit policy
- Manage relations with external debt collectors and the lawyers and turn terminated accounts over to the external debt collector or to a lawyer as advised
- Manage the credit control reporting by ensuring timely and accurate receivables and collections reporting
- Generate reports for management as required.
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.COM – Finance) degree or its equivalent,
- Must have CPA-II
- Must have a Certificate of good conduct
- Credit control/ Debt Collection background
- Computer Literate – Excel essential
- Accounting, Compliance, Credit handling, Credit auditing
How to Apply
Candidates should submit their applications and updated detailed CV indicating current position, qualifications, working experience, names of at least two (2) professional referees, Current and expected salary and day time telephone to email@example.com before 15th July 2019.