Strategy Risk & Projects Internship, Education & Awareness Internship, Enforcement Internship, Administration Internship, Capital Markets Authority Internships,
Are you a student looking for attachment vacancies? Capital Markets Authority is looking for you. Apply now before you miss out.
1. Strategy Risk & Projects Internship
- Providing support to Senior Officer Projects by maintaining project information on Project Portfolio Office (PPO);
- A continuing student pursuing a bachelor’s degree or Diploma in any Information Technology related field or Projects Management.
Apply for the Strategy Risk & Projects Internship here.
2. Education & Awareness Internship
- Facilitating requisitions and logistics with Supply Chain Management;
- A continuing student pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following courses: Finance, Communications, Economics, Business or a related field.
Apply for the Education & Awareness Internship here.
3. Enforcement Internship
- Support in maintaining database of matters received with enforcement considerations;
- A continuing student pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Law (LLB) or Kenya School of Law student.
Apply for the Enforcement Internship here.
4. Supply Chain Management Internship
- Providing support in tender/request for quotation evaluation;
- A continuing student pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Purchasing and Supply or a related field.
Apply for the Supply Chain Management Internship here.
5. Administration Internship
- Coordinating transport logistics at the Authority under the guidance of the Senior Administrative Officer;
- A continuing student pursuing a bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Business Management, Business Administration, Public Administration and any other related business degree
Apply for the Administration Internship here.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.